Easily accessed from the ground level entrance, this family friendly apartment faces the quiet internal grassed area. When you enter this split-level apartment you are greeted by the open plan kitchen, dining and living space which opens out onto the sunny balcony. With all three spaces flowing onto each other, you can choose an alfresco experience as often as you like to enjoy your morning coffee, read a book or wind down at the end of the day. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and one has an ensuite and its own reading nook balcony. This modern space has been well maintained but also leaves room to make your own personal touches!
* Generous north facing private balcony overlooking grassed compound.
* Open kitchen with quality gas appliances
* Spacious lounge and dining tiled throughout and air-con
* 2 bedrooms with built-ins, main with en-suite and private balcony
* 2 bathrooms with quality fittings
* Secure car space
- Postal code / ZIP: 2140
- Sold Price $588,000
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 1