This well maintained, ground floor apartment has townhouse style with its split-level layout and access from the street allowing you to park only a few metres from your door
The open plan living area looks out onto the courtyard where you can indulge your green thumb and create a relaxing vista for the bedroom as well.
Generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes are each complimented with a bathroom creating a comfortable home for a couple or young family. Plus there’s a study/makeup area on the second level.
There is a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene at the Homebush Village and the Bakehouse Quarter is only a 3 minute drive. Aldi is just around the corner and there are lots of shopping options within a 10-minute drive including Strathfield Plaza and Rhodes Waterside.
With Olympic Park within 5 minutes drive you’ll never be short of things to do with sporting events, concerts, exhibitions and many more family friendly activities all year-round.
Commuting is convenient with Homebush station only 10 min walk away and a bus stop only 450m (5 min walk) on Underwood Rd.
* Townhouse-style with split-level and entry from the street
* Ultra-modern luxurious finishes throughout
* Timber-style flooring in bedrooms, large-format tiles in the living areas
* Ducted air-conditioning downstairs, split system in master bedroom upstairs
* 2 Comfortable bedrooms with built-ins
* Study/makeup area on second level
* 2 bathrooms
* Kitchen with gas cooking, oven and dishwasher
* Quiet street with easy parking
* 5 sqm storage room in basement and under the stairs
* Security basement parking with lift access
* Rooftop garden/BBQ facilities for entertaining
* 5 minutes walk to Homebush Station, shops and Homebush Public School
* 3 min walk to Bakehouse Quarter including Aldi, butcher, asian groceries, cafes, restaurants and Kingpin bowling
* Schools in the area include: Homebush Boys High, Strathfield Girls High, St Patrick’s, Meriden, MLC and Trinity.
* 20 mins train ride to the heart of Sydney CBD
- Postal code / ZIP: 2140
- 04-Jul-2020 11:10AM to 11:30AM
- Property ID 30601
- Price $600,000
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Rooms 2
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 1