This north facing, multi-level apartment with a 43 sqm multi-function loft is a rare find and will attract a lot of interest. The huge loft will blow you away! With so much space you can use it as a home theatre, games room, study or whatever you can imagine! It’s been updated with new paint and flooring so it’s ready to move in and enjoy. Set towards the back of the block and facing the internal grassed area, it is quiet and has views of Olympic Park
On the middle level, the living, dining and kitchen spaces flowing onto the balcony making a great space for relaxing or entertaining. The large glass door and windows to the balcony ensure you get the most of the sun.
Two bedrooms are on the bottom level allowing for good noise isolation from the living area. Both have large built-in wardrobes while the master has an ensuite and a small enclosed balcony that is great for added storage. Also on this level is the main bathroom with combined shower and bath.
For young children, the newly upgraded Austin Park is just metres away and the location gives you many options for shopping being on the doorstep of Paddy’s Markets for fresh produce and the Saturday Night Food Markets. Within a 10 minute driving radius you can choose from The Lidcombe Shopping Centre, Rhodes Shopping Centre, North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza.
With Olympic Park within 5 minutes drive you’ll never be short of things to do with sporting events, concerts, exhibitions and many more family friendly activities all year-round.
For commuting, Flemington station is only 8 minutes walk and it is easy to access Centenary Drive, Parramatta Rd or the M4.
* 155 sqm of total space over 3 levels
* 43 sqm multi-function loft
* The sunny, northerly aspect
* Balcony with views to Olympic Park
* Spacious living and dining area with tiles, air-conditioning and downlighting
* Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite and enclosed balcony
* Internal laundry
* Extra-large, secure car space with remote access
* 8 minutes walk to station
* 5 minutes drive to Costco, Bunnings and Lidcombe Shopping Centre that has Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart and many more shops.
- Postal code / ZIP: 2140
- Price Deposit Taken | Inspection Cancelled
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Size 155 m2
- Garages 1