The first thing that you’ll notice about this complex is the spacious lobby and generous foyers on each floor. This one thoughtful design feature alone greatly enhances liveability by allowing light and air to flow throughout and communal space on each floor. The design, layout and finish of the apartment is warm and welcoming, while being refined, clean and elegant. There is a balance between a contemporary neutral palette, combined with the warmth inspired by natural materials
This near new apartment has two generous bedrooms with built-ins and a main with ensuite. The kitchen comes with a stainless-steel gas stove, oven, ducted range hood and dishwasher. Two side-by-side parking spaces and a storage cage in the secure basement providing drive-in/out convenience in all weather.
The Bakehouse Quarter on George Street is less than a five minute drive away, offering over fifteen great restaurants, bars and cafés, ranging from fresh food to delicious international cuisine. There’s also an AMF Bowling Centre, several gyms, a number of health and beauty centres, childcare services and an ALDI grocery store.
For more fresh produce and shopping, Sydney Markets and Paddy’s Markets Flemington are only a few minutes walk from home, offering multiple award winning greengrocers, florists and fresh produce outlets. Plus, residents can enjoy premium outlet shopping at Direct Factory Outlet (DFO).
Also nearby you’ll find Sydney Olympic Park, featuring a staggering number of world-class recreational and sporting facilities, Sydney International Aquatic Centre, walking and cycling paths, sporting events and festivals, seven parks (featuring free barbecues, playgrounds and water play areas) and loads more.
* Built July 2018
* 2 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
* Engineered timber floors
* Spacious kitchen with stainless-steel gas stove, oven, ducted rangehood, dishwasher
* 2 secure side-by-side parking spaces plus storage cage near lift
* NBN, low strata of $804 pq
* 4 min walk to Flemington Markets
* 7 min walk to Homebush Boys High
* 12 min walk to Homebush/Flemington station
* 13 min walk to Homebush Public School
* 3 min drive to DFO
* 4 min drive to Bakehouse Quarter, Aldi
* 7 min drive to Westfield Burwood, Costco, Rhodes Waterside
* Catchment zone for Homebush Public, Homebush Boys High, Strathfield Girls High
- Postal code / ZIP: 2140
- Property ID 34019
- Price $619,000
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Rooms 2
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 2