From the lofty heights of the 7th floor, this luxurious 2 bedroom apartment allows you to wake up to panoramic views of Sydney’s leafy northern suburbs
The two generous bedrooms have built-in wardrobes while the main has an ensuite with a combined shower and bathtub (plus those magnificent views!). The main bathroom is conveniently integrated with laundry facilities and comfort is maintained all year round by ducted air conditioning
The combined living and dining area is spacious and naturally lit all day long from the north facing balcony. The sleek, modern kitchen comes with a gas cooktop, ducted range hood, oven, integrated microwave, dishwasher and island bench with breakfast bar.
There is easy access for all ages with drive in/out convenience of secure parking close to the lift plus a storage cage.
You’ll find a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene at the Homebush Village and the Bakehouse Quarter is only a 3 minute drive. Aldi is just around the corner and there are lots of shopping options within a 10-minute drive including Strathfield Plaza and Rhodes Waterside.
With Olympic Park within 5 minutes drive you’ll never be short of things to do with sporting events, concerts, exhibitions and many more family friendly activities all year-round.
Commuting is convenient with Homebush station only 10 min walk away and a bus stop only 450m (5 min walk) on Underwood Rd.
At a glance:
* North-facing with panoramic views from Sydney Olympic Park to the City
* Ultra-modern luxurious finishes throughout
* Timber-style flooring throughout
* Ducted air-conditioning
* 2 Comfortable bedrooms with built-ins
* 2 bathrooms, 1 combined with laundry
* Kitchen with gas cooking, ducted range hood, oven, microwave and dishwasher
* Quiet street with easy parking
* 4 sqm storage room in basement
* Security basement parking with lift access
* 5 minutes walk to Homebush Station, shops and Homebush Public School
* 3 min walk to Bakehouse Quarter including Aldi, butcher, asian groceries, cafes, restaurants and Kingpin bowling
* Schools in the area include: Homebush Boys High, Strathfield Girls High, St Patrick’s, Meriden, MLC and Trinity.
* 20 mins train ride to the heart of Sydney CBD
- Postal code / ZIP: 2140
- 04-Jul-2020 11:10AM to 11:40AM
- Property ID 34056
- Price $591,000
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Rooms 2
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 1