Built in 2006 with solid-brick construction, this beautifully maintained apartment is one of only 24 in a tightly held block. It faces east on the top floor with convenient access via a lift. Simply drive into the secure car park to your car space only a few metres from the lift that opens a few steps from your front door!
The northerly aspect ensures your living areas get the best of the morning sun and you can even enjoy breakfast or your morning brew on the open-air balcony.
The bedrooms are on the 2nd level, each with storage and ensuite. A third toilet is conveniently located on the 1st level in the laundry.
For young children, Austin Park is just next door and the location gives you many options for shopping being on the doorstep of Paddy’s Markets for fresh produce. Within a 10-minute driving radius, you can choose from The Lidcombe Shopping Centre, Rhodes Shopping Centre, North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza.
For commuting, Flemington station is only 8 minutes walk away, the stop for the free shuttle bus to Flemington and Strathfield is right in front and it’s easy to access Centenary Drive, Parramatta Rd or the M4.
* Well maintained complex, solid-brick construction, 1 of 24 units
* Top floor with lift access
* 2 bedrooms each with ensuite and storage
* Internal laundry room with 3rd toilet
* Open kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, s/s appliances and dishwasher
* Large, open-air balcony
* NBN (FTTN), intercom & access control
* 1 secure car space with lift access
* Moments to the station, shops, good schools and Rhodes shopping centre
* Strathfield Connector stop at front of building for easy and free travel to Strathfield and Flemington station.
* 5 minutes drive to Costco, Bunnings and Lidcombe Centre that has Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart and many more shops.
- Postal code / ZIP: 2140
- 24-Sep-2020 06:00PM to 06:20PM
- Price $575,000 | Full Brick | Corner Position
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 3
- Garages 1