This 2 bedroom split-level apartment has been tastefully renovated with a modern flair leaving you nothing to do but move in. Perched on the 5th and 6th floors, you get great views from both the north-facing balcony and upper-level bedrooms
The living room and open plan kitchen creates a generous space to relax and the large balcony with retractable awnings has great views to the north.
The kitchen comes with a stainless-steel gas stove, oven, dishwasher and has lots of cupboard space.
There are two large private bedrooms on the upper level. The main has a walk-in and en-suite while the second has a built-in wardrobe. The main bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub which is great for a relaxing soak or bathing kids. The laundry room also has a 3rd toilet on the lower level.
The vibrant restaurant and cafe scene of the Bakehouse Quarter is only 800m (10 minutes walk) away and there are lots of shopping options within a 10-minute drive including, Aldi at North Strathfield, Woolworths at Strathfield or Coles at Rhodes. With Olympic Park only 5 minutes away you’ll never be short of things to do with sporting events, concerts, exhibitions and many more family friendly activities all year-round.
Commuting is convenient with Homebush station only 650m (8 min walk), North Strathfield station at 1.1km (13 min walk) and a bus stop only 210m (3 min walk) on Underwood Rd.
* Freshly renovated and ready to move in
* Full-brick construction with north facing aspect
* Oversized and bright combined living and dining areas
* North facing balcony
* Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
* Two private bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with walk-in robe and en-suite
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, tiled splash back, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
* Large internal laundry with 3rd toilet on lower level
* Secure intercom with lift access
* 2 side-by-side parking spaces and visitor parking
* Walking distance to Homebush Public School, North Strathfield shops, cafes and train station
* 20 mins train ride to the heart of Sydney CBD
- Postal code / ZIP: 2140
- Price $638,000 | 149SQM
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 3
- Garages 2