21 Mandemar Ave is a modern, low density complex of three separate buildings with only 12 units in each. The designed without frontage to the street, there is no passing traffic which creates a private, secluded atmosphere, made even more tranquil by the lawn and gardens between the buildings.
This top floor, corner apartment receives wonderful light and make the balcony a great place to relax or entertain in conjunction with the air-conditioned living space. Both bedrooms have balcony access and built-in wardrobes while the main also has an ensuite. The main bathroom has a combined shower/bath and there is an internal European laundry. The chef’s kitchen will be a delight for any cook being equipped with quality Bosch appliances; gas cooking with a large wok burner, oven, ducted range hood, and dishwasher.
With Olympic Park within 5 minutes drive you’ll never be short of things to do with sporting events, concerts, exhibitions and many more family friendly activities all year-round.
For young children, there are safe grassed areas to play on site and the location gives you many options for shopping being on the doorstep of Paddy’s Markets for fresh produce and the Saturday Night Food Markets. Within a 10-minute driving radius, you can choose from The Lidcombe Shopping Centre, Rhodes Shopping Centre, North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza.
For commuting, Flemington station is only 9 minutes walk away, the stop for the free shuttle bus to Flemington and Strathfield is just around the corner and it’s easy to access Centenary Drive, Parramatta Rd or the M4.
* 132 sqm on title
* Northerly aspect, near new, top floor, corner position (only 1 common wall)
* Wonderful natural light from 2 balconies (1 off main bedroom)
* Generous-sized, private bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite (with window)
* Chef’s kitchen with Bosch appliances, gas cooking, oven, dishwasher, ducted range hood, breakfast bar and stone bench tops
* Air conditioning
* 2 secure parking spaces and storage cage with lift access
* Suitable for disabled access, open foyer with airflow
* Great shopping at Paddy’s Markets, local Asian groceries
* Close to Sydney Olympic Park and shopping at Lidcombe, Rhodes, DFO or Strathfield
- Postal code / ZIP: 2140
- Price $660,000 | 132SQM
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Size 132 m2
- Garages 2