Be one of the first to experience the joy of living in this stunning apartment, 1 of only 16, in a boutique block only 5 minutes walk away from the vibrant centre of Burwood’s retail and hospitality quarter. You can have absolute confidence in the quality of the building with double-brick construction of both external and internal walls that provide excellent insulation from weather and noise.
Occupying the ground floor with an east facing corner position, you get the benefits of a large garden framed courtyard and all age access. You’ll love the luxurious look of large format tiles in the living areas and bathrooms plus the timber floorboards in the bedrooms. Both large bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the main has an ensuite.
Comfort is maintained all-year-round via the ducted air-conditioning system and cooks will love the stainless steel SMEG appliances, stone benchtop and splashback, and soft-closing doors/drawers in the kitchen.
For families, Burwood Park is just around the corner and the location gives you many options for shopping being only 550m from Westfield Shopping Centre. You are also only 600m from Burwood station or 850m from Strathfield station giving you excellent flexibility in commuting. There are also many excellent schools close-by including; MLC, Meriden, Santa Sabina, PLC, St Patrick’s and Trinity Grammar.
* Double-brick wall construction for both external and internal walls
* All age access with lift from secure parking
* 2 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with en-suite
* Ground floor, east-facing, corner position with high ceiling.
* Garden framed courtyard
* Low strata approx. $600 pq
* Ducted air-conditioning
* NBN (FTTP), Colour AV intercom
* Kitchen with stone splashback, 40mm stone benchtops, soft-closing drawers and doors, SMEG stainless steel appliances, gas stove, oven, dishwasher, ducted range hood and window overlooking the balcony
* Large format tiles in living areas, bathrooms with porcelain tiles floor to wall, bedrooms with timber floorboards
* Lift access to secure parking and 3 sqm storage cage
* 3 min walk to Burwood Park
* 5 min walk to Westfield and Burwood station
* 7 min walk to Strahfield station
* Close to excellent schools (MLC, Meriden, Santa Sabina, PLC, St Patrick’s and Trinity Grammar)
- Postal code / ZIP: 2134
- 06-Aug-2020 05:30PM to 06:30PM
- Price Brand New, Double Brick | 125SQM
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 1