Designed for relaxed living and entertaining, this huge north-facing, ground floor, corner apartment with wraparound gardens will make you feel like you live in a house.
Your first impression will be the spaciousness of the open plan living and dining area with accents of green from the wraparound gardens that form your backyard. There you have a large entertainment area where you can enjoy a BBQ and the northern aspect and corner position ensures you have natural light all day long. Plus you only have one shared wall.
The full-sized kitchen comes equipped with gas cooking, oven, ducted range hood, dishwasher and a window for natural ventilation. With windows on three sides you can also keep cool with a cross-breeze and lower your air-con running costs. Both bedrooms are large with built-in wardrobes while the main has an ensuite and sliding doors with views to the garden.
You get drive/in out convenience to the secure basement and a lift straight to your front door which makes it suitable for all ages.
There are restaurants and shops within mere minutes of walking including a medical centre next door and a pharmacy in the building itself. If you have kids or love to exercise, one of the best parks in Sydney, Strathfield Park in only a few minutes down the road and there are numerous quality schools close by. It’s also only a 4 minute drive to Strathfield Plaza and station with a fabulous choice of restaurants, cafes shops.
* 200 sqm on title, 186 sqm of internal space
* Low strata of $500-$650 pq
* North-facing aspect with abundant light from 2 sides
* 2 large bedrooms with built-ins, main with ensuite and garden view
* 36 sqm of open plan living space
* Large courtyard and wraparound gardens
* All-age-accessible with lift from secure basement
* Large format tiled floors
* Kitchen with s/s gas stove, oven, ducted range hood, dishwasher and window overlooking gardens
* Secure parking space with lift access
* NBN, pet friendly
* Medical practice and pharmacy next door
* Minutes to bus stops
* 2 min walk to Strathfield South Public School, restaurants, grocery store, bottle shop and post office
* 6 min walk to Strathfield Park
* 3 min drive to Trinity Grammar, Meriden, Santa Sabina
* 4 min drive to Strathfield South High School
* 4 min drive to Strathfield Station and Plaza with Woolworths
* 8 min drive to Westfield Burwood
- Postal code / ZIP: 2135
- 05-Aug-2020 05:30PM to 06:00PM
- Price $698,000 | 200 SQM
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Size 200 m2
- Garages 1