Situated at the quiet end of Smallwood Ave, this east-facing, freshly updated, modern (Nov 2018) apartment is ready to move straight in. The corner position means you only have one shared wall and the wide corridors give you space from your neighbours and good ventilation. Aside from the central location, a drawcard of this property is the low strata of $579 pq.
The timber-style tiles in the kitchen and living areas are both chic and low maintenance while both bedrooms have new timber flooring and built-in wardrobes. Both bathrooms feature combined shower/bath and there is a European laundry and large storage cupboard. Your secure parking space and a storage cage in the basement provide drive-in/out convenience.
The Bakehouse Quarter is less than a five minute drive, offering great restaurants, bars and cafés, a Kingpin Bowling Centre, gyms, health and beauty centres, childcare services and an ALDI.
For more fresh produce and incredible shopping, Sydney Markets and Paddy’s Markets Flemington are only a few minutes walk from home. Plus, residents can enjoy premium outlet shopping at Direct Factory Outlet (DFO).
Nearby you’ll find Sydney Olympic Park, featuring world-class recreational and sporting facilities, Sydney International Aquatic Centre, walking and cycling paths, sporting events and festivals, seven parks and loads more.
* Freshly updated apartment with corner position (1 shared wall)
* 2 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
* New timber floors in bedrooms
* Timber-style tiles in kitchen and living areas
* Kitchen with s/s gas appliances including ducted range hood and dishwasher
* Secure parking space with lift access and storage cage
* Large storage cupboard
* Large bathrooms, main with window
* Low strata of $579 pq
* 3 min walk to Flemington Markets
* 5 min walk to Homebush Boys High
* 10 min walk to Homebush Public
* 10 min walk to Homebush or Flemington station
* 3 min drive to DFO
* 4 min drive to Bakehouse Quarter, Aldi
* 7 min drive to Westfield Burwood, Costco or Rhodes Waterside
* Catchment for Homebush Public, Homebush Boys High, Strathfield Girls High
- Postal code / ZIP: 2140
- Price $650,000 | Low Strata
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 1