Designed for relaxed living and entertaining, this north-facing, ground floor apartment with courtyard provides convenient all-age-access.
You’ll love the spaciousness of the open plan living and dining area that flows to the courtyard where you can enjoy a BBQ and the northern aspect ensures you have natural light all day long.
The kitchen comes equipped with gas cooking, oven, and ducted range hood. Both bedrooms are large and the main has an ensuite as well as a walk-in wardrobe while the second has a built-in.
Your 2 secure car spaces are side-by-side and you get drive/in out convenience to the secure basement and a lift near your front door.
There are restaurants and shops within mere minutes of walking including a medical centre next door and a pharmacy in the building itself. If you have kids or love to exercise, one of the best parks in Sydney, Strathfield Park in only a few minutes down the road and there are numerous quality schools close by. It’s also only a 4 minute drive to Strathfield Plaza and station with a fabulous choice of restaurants, cafes shops.
* Low strata of $365 pq
* North-facing aspect with abundant light
* Large main bedrooms with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
* Large second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Large, partially covered courtyard
* All-age-accessible with lift from secure basement
* Large format tiled floors
* Kitchen with s/s gas stove, oven, and ducted range hood
* 2 secure parking spaces (side-by-side)
* Medical practice and pharmacy next door
* Minutes to bus stops
* 2 min walk to Strathfield South Public School, restaurants, grocery store, bottle shop and post office
* 8 min walk to Strathfield Park
* 3 min drive to Trinity Grammar, Meriden, Santa Sabina
* 4 min drive to Strathfield South High School
* 4 min drive to Strathfield Station and Plaza with Woolworths
* 8 min drive to Westfield Burwood
- Postal code / ZIP: 2135
- Price Deposit Taken | Inspection Cancelled
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Size 119 m2
- Garages 2