This newly renovated, full-brick 2 bedroom apartment is on the top (2nd) floor of a well maintained, secure block with a friendly neighbourhood atmosphere. There is even a communal vegetable garden in the common courtyard where tenants sometimes have block BBQs.
The apartment has been painted throughout and the new timber-style flooring will keep it looking great for years to come.
The air-conditioned living and dining space opens onto the balcony that enjoys the afternoon sun. The kitchen has gas cooking, oven, Caesarstone bench-top and window for light and ventilation. A second toilet in the laundry with storage space on the entry level is practical plus there’s storage under the stairs.
On the second level, both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and private outlooks while the bathroom is between the bedrooms with a combined bath/shower.
Located in a cul-de-sac, it is footsteps away from Homebush West Public School and 8 minutes walk to the station! For commuting, there is a bus stop footsteps from your door, Flemington station is only an 8 minute walk.
Local amenities make it very family friendly. Melville Reserve and Airy Park are around the corner with a new community centre and Active Kids childcare is down the road. Strathfield District Park across the road has a late night driving range, and there will be basketball and tennis courts, walking tracks, dog park, lake and water park and more!
There are plenty of restaurants and specialty grocery stores just around the corner, as well as Paddy’s Markets. Within a 10 minute drive you can choose to shop at North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza.
* Bright, open plan living dressed in fresh neutral tones,
* New timber-style flooring
* Kitchen with window, stainless steel gas stove and oven
* Pets allowed
* Private bedrooms with built-ins
* NBN ready, Intercom access
* Secure car space with remote access
* 10 mins drive to Rhodes or Lidcombe shopping centres, Costco and Bunnings
* Bus stop to Strathfield/Burwood on your door step
* Easy access to West Connex/M4, Rhodes shopping & transport
* Zoned for Homebush West Public, Strathfield Girls and Homebush Boys High
* Private schools nearby include: St Patrick’s, Meriden, Santa Sabina, Trinity and MLC
* 8 min walk to newly upgraded Flemington Station then be in Parramatta or CBD in half an hour
* 8 min walk to Medical Centres, Post Office, Shops and Restaurants, Paddy’s Markets
- Postal code / ZIP: 2140
- Price $579,000 | Full Brick
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 1